Publish your building construction solutions directly into the world leading CAD systems and address directly to your potential customers. Reach your market segment of planners, house builders and investors.
- Native BIM object support for ArchiCAD® from Graphisoft® directly from the BIM & More CAD plugins
- Native BIM family support for Revit® from Autodesk® directly from the BIM & More CAD plugins
- BIM & More CAD plugins import native BIM properties into base elements like walls, slabs and ceilings as well as flat and sloped roofs from Graphisoft's® ArchiCAD®
- BIM & More CAD plugins import native BIM properties into base elements like walls, slabs and ceilings as well as flat and sloped roofs from Autodesk's® Revit®
- BIM & More CAD plugins get 100% managed using ExtendedPIM and the BIM Manager
- Customizable property set to guarantee an optimized and flexible data transfer from ExtendedPIM over the BIM & More CAD plugins into ArchiCAD® and Revit®
- Automatic online version control and update feature for all BIM & More CAD plugins
A BIM & More CAD plugin is the modern way of product, solution and brand communication which successful architects and planners expect nowadays. As a thrilling result of a sustainable product data management combined with an efficient and flexible solution administration it is the self-evident and consequentially final step on your way to powerful added values for your present and future clients. With BIM & More CAD plugins you turn the spot onto your products and solutions as well as onto your entire brand and company. And this significantly lightens completely new tools of your customer’s workflow: The CAD and BIM tools.
Be part of the game - From the early beginning on
Since the process of BIM opens the chance to share and transfer digital building information at any time of the planning and construction process among any of its participants it opens the option to your products, solutions and brands to be part of this process right from the early stage on. The better your communication tools are fitting into the workflow of your clients the more often you will be part of their BIM processes. Not to mention that a BIM & More CAD plugin as part of the BIM & More product family ensures that your products, solutions and brands fit perfectly into the digital workflow of your customers. It is the foundation of your BIM strategy.
BIM properties, BIM objects, BIM families - The native format for each of your product type
For each of the building components - walls, slabs/ceilings and roofs - the BIM & More Plugins import BIM properties, managed before using the BIM & More BIM Manager, directly into the related base element of Revit® or ArchiCAD®. This way your products, solutions and brands are directly integrated into a Revit® or ArchiCAD® project file and can be distributed and shared, just sharing the Revit® or ArchiCAD® project file itself. No further files or elements need to be shared or sent. All your product, solution and brand information is integrated into the project. From the early stages on.
Additionally all types of ArchiCAD® BIM object and Revit® BIM family types can be managed and transferred to your customer's CAD system using the BIM & More CAD plugins.
BIM & More Tutorial - Part 9: BIM & More CAD plugin for ArchiCAD® showing managed BIM objects
This use case video shows a Managed BIM Library from the Saint-Gobain Delegation in Germany. The library consists out of 46 different build-up solutions for walls, floor slabs, ceilings, flat roofs and slopped roof. Additionally features like U-value calculation; third party certification proofs etc. are included.